Sunday 15 February 2009

2 Challenges for the price of one....



This is February Week 2's challenge for UKS: And Scrap Like You mean It Week 5;
To scrap a Milestone and after 6 Years of "trying for a baby" and after a premature birth, we know that we were blessed to have 4 special cherished years with our little princess.. we miss you so much xxxxx
No patterned paper, create a background
Red, white, blue or stars and stripes... there are the cutest pinks stars on the brads
Gold embelishments; the glitter is glamour with a gold shine to it and the mesh that I have used alsohas a gold sheen to it.

So I can claim the full 30 Points for Prima Diva's; Green Buttons House.... I am also placing this in Scrap Like You Mean It; Week 5 as I made a conscious effort to use ribbons.....
Well, lots of irnoning is calling me, la la la la, I can't hear you.... I say but I must make an effort and do some. We got a new iron today so, better go give it a try, the last one broke just before we went to Disney....
So, I have a really busy week ahead, I am delivering training tomorrow, consultancy for Family Support on Tuesday and a Meeting and Duty work with the Disabled Children's Social Work Team on Wednesday... Crop Wednesday night, and my niece and nephew are also coming to stay Wednesday till Saturday.... So off I go now to start the mountain of ironing and then to get some zzzzzzz's.
Magic and Sparkle xxxxx

3 comments:

Lulu said...

I chanced upon your LO for UKS and the story I've gathered about you and your daughter have really moved me - I have 2 toddlers of my own and can not imagine being without either of them so your courage, humour and dignity are inspiring. Much love, Lulu xx

Heather said...

It's a beautiful LO for a beautiful daughter. Thank you for joining in with our challenge. With love, Heather xx

Alex said...

What a beautiful layout, thanks so much for sharing this :)

Alex x