Friday 20 February 2009

Making Day with Mitchell and Gracie xx



UKS Team Challenges: February Week 3: By Scrap Sisters
to Scrap with Penny or Pennies in; Use Scrap not bought in 2009 and to also include a mini book = 30 O=Points for the Prima Divas


As my nephew and niece are staying and we are all having a making day. I thought that I would ask Mitchell to help me and so he drew the face for me and wrote on the tags to make the book and also drew the border around the photo and the 12x12 paper.

The photo was taken in January when we were all in Disney Paris. We were all awaiting the Parade, Mitchell was not happy as he could not see, but infact the parade had not started yet and we had a good place. When the parade passed us we were right at the front and the characters came up to us to say hello.

Mitchell completed the tags with, I was sad, I was grumpy, I was bored waiting as that is what he said when he say the photo. This is the first time that I have included a childs work in a LO and I have really had good fun and it has also been fun using the acetate.

I recieved my little stash order this morning too from CraftSuperstore. I can't wait to get stuck in......

Magic and Sparkle xxxxx

2 comments:

voodoo vixen said...

Its a lovely idea to include their work on the page, what lovely memories to capture! Thanks for doing our challenge.

Marion Emberson said...

You go girl!!! your work just gets better and better, love that mitchel drew his face. xx