Tuesday 10 February 2009


I am soooooooo happppppeeeeeeeeeeee.... I popped onto Sugar and Spice's Blog earlier and that this little blog of mine is listed..... what a priviledge.... THANK YOU SOOOOOO Much Marion xxxxxxxx I owe you some chocolate xxxxxxx
I have had a troublesome day as I did not manage to get into work, after two and a half hours I turn't around came home and managed to get some work done although was having real problems with my little PC.....
Above is a little gift that I made for my little goddaughter..Niamh Marie Hunberstone, I made it to give to her on Sunday with some other cute presents. There is a yummy shop in Billericay called The Olive Branch, I was so spoilt for choice, but decided on a Silver heart engraved Goddaughter, a teddy with a pink junper and a little cross on the jumper and a beautiful frame that is pink and silver with a little crown on the top. We had a really good day.... although mixed with emotions... Thinking of you always Gabrielle....
Anyway, I am in work tomorrow and I have sooo much to catch up on so I am going to leave really early so night night.... catch up soon xxxx
Magic and Sparkle xxxxxxx

3 comments:

Marion Emberson said...

I'm loving it, loving it, loving it. You go girl!!!

HUGS xxx

Polly said...

love it!! :) Hope you have an alright day at work and not working too hard ;)
P x

Jay said...

Lovely.
See what I sent. http://jay-dailydeliberations.blogspot.com/