Friday 13 February 2009

Hot Men, Hot Husband and the best Daddy xxx




Here is the card that I made for Paul for Valentines tomorrow..... xxxxx

I am not working tomorrow,so we are planning to go out for the day and just spend some quality time together. I have been asked what I would like and how romantic I have asked for Stash!!!!! I am getting low on brads and little bits so I want to try and build up my basic stock.....

I have also found a new blog thanks to Polly... (lub)...its called BASB and it has lots of exciting challenges. I am really up for the present one to scrap someone you luv, other than your partner... so watch this space, I may have ago.... check it out it is in my Yummy places list with a link....
* WARNING *
BELOW ARE SOME TRULY HOT MEN


Now look at the photo below of my true love Paul with our little girl in Disney Paris, May 2007. I think that there is resemblance of the men above... how lucky am I married to a man who is so good to me; loves me, treats me and really cares for me and was just the best Daddy in the whole world.

I love you daddy xxx Happy Valentines xxx Love your little Angel xxx

2 comments:

Marion Emberson said...

I am LOVING that Card Missy and you've got a lovely hubby because you're a lovely wife...it's that SIMPLE. Hugs xxx

Polly said...

OMG! That card is beautiful... still have to make my Kevy one ;) And loving the tatt'd up blokes *yum yum*...
P x