Friday 13 February 2009

Late Night BASB Make x


I have had some fun and made a little LO for the BASB Challenge....
Within the LO there are a couple of firsts for me; the first time I have included any doodling on a LO, I was inspired by some Deluxe 12X12 and had a great time with a Glaze Pen,the first time I have made some of my own embelishments, the black ink splodges and hearts are cut freehand on Bazzil Card and covered with Glossy Accents, I have also used Glossy Accents on the letters which are American Crafts....

I just love watching Miami Ink.... What a dream to have those hot men tatooing you!!!!!
(Yummy Yum, better than chocolate!)
I am hopefully getting my next tatoo in March, and I have the transfer of my tattoo I had completed last year ready to scrap, just need to get a good photo of my tatoo, so watch this space.
xxx Magic and Sparkle xxx

5 comments:

Dawn said...

This LO is awesome!! I LOVE the doodling. Great job and thanks so much for playing along with us!! :-)

Polly said...

Fabby!!!! :) :) :) LOVE IT! And love the whole tattoo talk... I would have one after another, after another if I ever started again.
Hope to see you soon!
Px

Anonymous said...

Fab Lo love the way you have used the ink thought it was such a fun challenge have added mine to my blog

Denise said...

You had me at hello. Chris and Ami on one layout. Oh boy! Your layout is stunning. When I look at yours I see how I wanted mine to be. :o)

diana albright said...

i just love it!! thanks for playing along... hope we see more of you at BASB!!