Sunday 5 April 2009

Oranges and Lemon's and Limes too!




I am going away in June for my first Scrapagogo Getaway and I am really excited xxxxx
I have been placed in the Orange Fizz team as we a split in the colours of Scrapagogo. In preperation for the weekend we can access the forun and chat to one another. They will set challenges in preperation too and I have completed the first one, which is above.
The challenge is to allow us to get to know one another. We had to list 5 facts that we are willing to share and must stick to the coporate colours Orange, Yellow and Green. I have had such fun......... I just had to sneak in a little pink, and I had a play with my favourite things.
I have included, stickles, punched shapes, die cut and embossing, stitching, rub on's, alphas, stickers, ribbons, buttons, paint, stamping, gems, journaling, pins, and a couple of different embelishments. It is the most busiest layout that I have completed to date and I love it. The picture that I used Paul took last week.
So, Easter is nearly here and all adverts on the tv are of chocolate and hot cross buns and it's driving me crazy. I am being really god on my diet, I lost 6.5lb in the first week and then gained 1lb this week and I am so MAD. I have been a really good girl, so fingers crossed this week I will have made up for it.
I have a couple of days off this week and I am aiming to have a whole making day. I am really enthused at the moment. I was asked informed last week that Sally could not run the crop at Writtle College anymore. So I have stepped into babysit and run the crop on Wednesday and I am pleased that it all went well. I have to book the future dates this week. All good fun..
So I can hear the ironing calling me and I can't ignore it anymore, I hope to pop back soon with more fun and makes... MAGIC AND SPARKLE xxxxx

2 comments:

Polly said...

Hey you!!
I'm so envious at you going on the gogo retreat! *sigh* if only I had the time :)
Congrats on the crop babysitting! I'm sure you're fabby ;)
See you soon
P x

Unknown said...

hey!
thanks so much for the comment on my blog!!
love your layout! so bright and funky and so much to look at! it will be lovely to meet you in June!

Lx