Monday 13 April 2009

Angels are everywhere?

So, How was your Easter? I hope that you have enjoyed lots of chocolate!
I have had a real nice little rest, tinkering around at home getting organised. It has been really good to spend time with Paul (DH). He has become obsessed with some items that we have for sale on EBaY. They finish tomorrow evening, thank goodness. 1. It will stop him having to go and have a look if we have any further bids. 2.The money that we get will come in really handy as I have still lots to do to get my Crafting Space finished.
Above are some pictures of my first ever attempt at a Maze book. It was for my team on UKS the Prima Divas. I have had the books packed away to give to Lisa, but have forgotten to bring them as she has started to attend the crop I attend at Writtle College Chelmsford. I felt so sorry for the little books I thought that it would be nice to wrap them up for my teamies... I hope that they like. I have already received from Miss Tiggy (Shelley) and Craft Dee (Dee) and Lisa (Smartiepants) has some alterations to do on hers as they have fallen apart.
I have finished my first ever canvas, that I will be posting to my cousin for her kitchen. I will take pictures in better light tomorrow.
I want to go and start a book for my special friends Karen and John as I said that I would help Scrap Up some pictures taken from their wedding... shamefully they have celebrated their first anniversary already....
Take care, and thank you for popping by xxx Magic and Sparkle xxx

No comments: