Tuesday 10 June 2008

I am now 35 xxxx


I thought that I would share this little birthday cake with you, I know it is a little late but things have been a little manic. After my shop and little class and then show on Saturday, we went out on Sunday to our good friends Karen abd John's. Karen cooked up a Bar-b-q...there was loads of food and had a really good time.. Boy that woman can cook. It was really good fun and Karen's parents and brother was there too... Karen also bought me some stash, which was very thoughtful.... I just need to start placing an additional 5 hours within the day to be ale to make some layouts and bits with all the new bits.
Well, thats my little catch up for now, I am going to post my new stash later and also the Flag Book, I made on Saturday. I am also back to SUGAR AND SPICE tonight to make a matchbox project.. not quite sure what it is called.. xxx MAGIC AND SPARKLE xxx

No comments: