Thursday 22 May 2008

Sugar and Spice and all things nice

So excited I am off to Sugar and Spice tomorrow xxxxx I am buying stash for my cousin, will be a shame not to get some for myself..... I completed a little folder this evening for Gabrielle's best friend Cassie xx I hope that she will like it, will post some pictures tomorrow and I plan to also complete another Challenge and I will be doing it in Lilac so I am really excited.

I am also waiting for my book to arrive to get started on my first cj, but had a call tonight and will be with me on Saturday... still planning my front cover .. Any ideas? I have called it S is for Scrapping.... I think I will go along the lines of the school charts you used to get with A is for apple etc... MAGIC AND SPARKLE XXXXX

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have fun stash shopping, even if it isn't for you!

Claire aka Feline said...

Enjoy the stash shopping, don't forget to put something in for yourself.

You will love being in a CJ, be warned though they become very addictive very fast lol xxx