Monday 5 May 2008

PINK, PINK, PINK xxx

Hello, What have you been upto?? The weather has been great; I have posted for you a couple of mini projects that I have completed. ....
Princess Crown: I made this using a Maya Road Princes mini book, adding additional card that I cut out; Bazzil; The stamp detail is from Sugar and Spice's own range; Rub on by Doodlebug; The seperate worrds I printed on the computer and applied Glossy Accents; Yummy embelishments; MM Sweetie epoxy tags; Bobunny heart brads; ribbon from Sugar and Spice, Mixed collection; Doodlebug letters and Shimmering letters on front; Seed beads and also Sugar and Spice's own Nuddies given the Glamour Dust treatment.
I made the crown a couple of weeks ago following a mini album morning class. As you will not pink is my favourite colour. It's a nice little book to keep a couple of my favourite photo's of Gabrielle.

Fairy Picture: This little fairy I made for Mothers day in 2005, I gave them to Gabrielle's nanny's and decided to keep one for myself. As Gabrielle had Cerebral Palsy it was really hard to paint with her, she would struggle with the texture of the paint (Gabrielle was hyper sensitive to some textures).... So I made the fairy using her footprints as the wings. have made several other little thing's using her footprints. I cut all the parts of the fairy, layering them adding a little embellishemwnt on the dress and around the wand... Hope you like?

6 comments:

Shirley said...

Love that crown you have some great photos :)

Claire aka Feline said...

Love it, love it...its so sweet its just perfect :) xxx

Charlol said...

Love the fairy what a clever idea. Loving the crown too, so cute and with all the glitter and sparkle which is my favourite.

Lainey said...

Hi Tinkerbelle - what a beautiful little book. Such a lovely momento of your little angel. I love the fairy with the twinkletoes wings!

jay670120 said...

love the crowns xx

Unknown said...

what a brilliant idea for the wings!!