Thursday 3 July 2008

Marathon making madness xxxx

I had a really productive afternoon yesterday, finishing off started prjects and completing projects.....

The above is the challenge that I completed for the last week in June. I had misplaced my lead and so I had problems downloading it onto UKS. I really enjoyed the challenge as it was about a city, I decided on LA...

I have not been there but Pauls brother Colin has, so I had fun Scrapping the photo's that he took. I also love the paper... not my usual style, but I am really enjoying branching out with diffferent bolder patters.. maybe its part of my learning curve.
Above is one of my favourites, of couse completing it on my little girl.The layout was part of my Page, Page, Page day at SUGAR AND SPICE. Although I did not place the photo's. I think it brings it to life.

And below is another layout from the day that I also needed to finish. I also added sme more detail. I just love the photo as it is so natural and also it is coordinated, matching the paper.

The photo was taken at Bognor last year, a real valued holiday now, looking back at it.. it's a shame that we did not get Gabrielle in the photo too...
And below is another of my footprint creations. As I felt it was important for Gabrielle to enjoy painting and she loved having her feet painted, we struggled to paint with her hands as she would not open them very well, she prefered to tuck her little thumbs in... Anyway I think that I could publish a book with 100 ideas of things to make with footprints... It's another little item for Karen's Fete...
Quite productive hey, and I managed some tidying and also I cleared the ironing... and yes you can hear the sounds of trumpets fanfare... I have some more figuires to paint up.. I think that a little robot will be born soon.... MAGIC AND SPARKLE XXXX

3 comments:

Jay said...

You have been a busy little bee. Love the LOs.

dddeeebbbzzz said...

Wow! So much fab stuff you've done! Love the footprint rocket. Go on- write that book!

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Love all your work, especially the 'grow' LO