Wednesday 30 April 2008

A little bit more to look at..


Hello, well what a day I have had... I have finally cought up on all my housework, so I can have some "guilt free" time with my paper.... I have nearly finished Gabrielle's book, only a few more pages and I really want to get it finished.


I have spent alot of today playing around on the computer and I have added the slide show of my favourite thing's. To be honest I could have added so much more. I have also placed the picture at the top of the blog.


Well tomorrow I am going to a Crop, in Writtle. This will be the second Crop that I have gone to and the first time at Writtle. I am sure that it will be lots of fun.... I am also looking forward to the weekend.. Its a bank holiday!!! and also National Scrpbooking Day on Saturday. I will be going to my favurite place, Sugar and Spice and I have booked to do a page. I am also making some yummy treats with marshmellows and chocolate... yummy yum!!!


Well if I get some bit's finished tomorrow I will take some pictures and post them.


Magic and Sparkle xxxxxx

No comments: