Wednesday 8 April 2009

Easter fairies and chocolate xxx

Happy Easter
xxxxxxxx
I have been looking on my favourite blogs and found some more cute little fairies.... I was at the County Living fair a couple of years ago and stumbled across the best stall. I bought some and they live in my kitchen in a little jar. When my friends pop over they all want to take them home. I returned to the fair at Eatser with loads more money to buy them and was so upset as the stall was not there. The lady that makes them Stephanie, lives in France. I was so upset...

But the good news is that she will be at the Country Living Fair this November... So I have time to save up as I might just have to buy them all.
Well Easter is here.... I am going into hospital tomorrow for a little operation, hopefully I will be home and recovered for the long weekend. I have lined up several projects that I want to complete.
As I am on a diet I will be eating minimal chocolate. I am hoping that I am well enough tomorrow night to go and weigh in, fingers crossed I have lost weight... the pj's may help.
Wishing you a lovely Easter, I hope that the Easter bunny bring's you lots of chocolate...
Magic and Sparkle
xxxxxxxxx

I so want to give all those cuties above a good home xxxx

No comments: